- June 8, 2020 - June 29, 2020
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Nursing faculty in prelicensure programs are accustomed to delivering face-to-face education, because of the pandemic and social distancing, we are now obligated to move learning into a remote setting, of which many of us are not accustomed. Even if accustomed, no one was really “prepared” to make this shift in delivery. These sessions will offer practical solutions for nurse educators to immediately implement in the classroom, simulation, and alternate/remote clinical settings. Any one session can be attended separately.
- June 8. Teaching/Learning Strategies to Enhance Content Mastery in Remote/Online Learning Environments
- June 15. Engaging Students in Connectedness and Professional Relationships via Remote/Online Learning Platform
- June 23. Learning Strategies to Foster Clinical Judgment via Remote/Online Learning Platform
- June 29. Implementing Active Learning Strategies in the Remote/Online Learning Environment
Faciliated by: Cherie Rebar, PhD, MBA, RN, COI; Nicole Heimgartner, DNP, MSN, RN, COI, and Carolyn Gersch, PhD, MSN, RN, CNE.