NCLEX® Camp for Nurse Educators – St Louis
Tips and Strategies to Promote Student Success
April 18 – 19 2017
The Chase Park Plaza
212 North Kingshighway Boulevard
St Louis, MO
t. 314 633 3000
toll free. 877 587 2427
Cutoff date: March 18
Conference Link : gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx – Program listed as: DB Productions – Iggy’s NCLEX Camp for Nurse Educators
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
• Describe the latest changes in the NCLEX® test plan.
• Explain the importance of mapping a nursing curriculum to the NCLEX® test plans.
• Identify the essential components of a test blueprint to ensure content validity.
• List key tips for writing clear and meaningful NCLEX®-style test items.
• Identify at least 4 strategies that students can implement to improve test success.
• Analyze test items for reliability, difficulty level, and discrimination.
• Write or revise at least two effective NCLEX® style test items.
Open Forum – One of the major benefits of an international nursing education conference is having the opportunity to develop relationships and share best practice ideas with peers. Join “Iggy” and the DB Productions staff to share strategies about student NCLEX® success.