NCLEX® Camp for Nurse Educators – San Francisco
Tips and Strategies to Promote Student Success
April 12-13, 2017
Doubletree by Hilton San Francisco Airport North
5000 Sierra Point Parkway
Brisbane, CA 94005
*$159 Guest Room Rate
*Complimentary Airport Shuttle
*Complimentary Self Parking
*Room Cut off date: March 28
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
- Describe the latest changes in the NCLEX® test plan.
- Explain the importance of mapping a nursing curriculum to the NCLEX® test plans.
- Identify the essential components of a test blueprint to ensure content validity.
- List key tips for writing clear and meaningful NCLEX®-style test items.
- Identify at least 4 strategies that students can implement to improve test success.
- Analyze test items for reliability, difficulty level, and discrimination.
- Write or revise at least two effective NCLEX® style test items.
Open Forum – One of the major benefits of an international nursing education conference is having the opportunity to develop relationships and share best practice ideas with peers. Join “Iggy” and the DB Productions staff to share strategies about student NCLEX® success.