NCLEX® Camp for Nurse Educators – New York City
Tips and Strategies to Promote Student Success
April 24-25, 2017
699 Westchester Avenue
Rye Brook, New York 10573
t: 1 914 939 6300
Program listed as: DB Productions – Iggy’s NCLEX Camp for Nurse Educators
Hilton Westchester is less than 40 minutes from NYC and easily accessible by car, air, and rail. Complimentary transportation to/from Westchester County Airport (HPN) and both the Rye and Port Chester train stations.
Room rate: Single/Double $145.00
Room cutoff date: April 2, 2017
By the end of this program, learners will be able to:
• Describe the latest changes in the NCLEX® test plan.
• Explain the importance of mapping a nursing curriculum to the NCLEX® test plans.
• Identify the essential components of a test blueprint to ensure content validity.
• List key tips for writing clear and meaningful NCLEX®-style test items.
• Identify at least 4 strategies that students can implement to improve test success.
• Analyze test items for reliability, difficulty level, and discrimination.
• Write or revise at least two effective NCLEX® style test items.
Open Forum – One of the major benefits of an international nursing education conference is having the opportunity to develop relationships and share best practice ideas with peers. Join “Iggy” and the DB Productions staff to share strategies about student NCLEX® success.